Established dissemination approaches, such as publication via conferences, workshops and journals, ensure the widespread diffusion of Privacy Flag concepts and results among academic, legal and policy maker groups/communities.
The goal of the Privacy Flag consortium is to promote and support the organization of sessions and presentations in applicable related workshops of related results and discussion with the wider research community, throughout the life-time of the project. Privacy Flag will organize presentations and sessions in high profile Workshops to describe and promote the main features and benefits of the project. Through these dissemination avenues, the project will obtain important feedback as well as generating new knowledge in privacy practice.
This page provides an overview of Privacy Flag related presentations given by the project partners in the Workshops of selected Conferences. These Workshops specifically target the privacy aspects of the project and t are used to disseminate project results and to exchange information with similar EU projects, wherever relevant.
Below, you can find detailed data about events, as well as any supporting information. For the completed events, information includes a detailed description of the event and material from the Workshops that Privacy Flag partners attended.
- ITU Telecom World 2015 (Oct. 12-15, 2015 – Budapest, Hungary)
- ICT 2015 (Oct. 20-22, 2015 – Lisbon, Portugal)
- Festival ICT 2015 (Nov. 11, 2015 – Milan, Italy)
- 17th INFOCOM World 2015 (Nov. 24, 2015 – Athens, Greece)
- IEEE 2nd World Forum on Internet of Things 2015 (Dec. 14-16, 2015 – Milan, Italy)
- IOTCP 2016 (Mar. 23-25, 2016 – Crans-Montana, Switzerland)
- ITU-T SG-20 Meetings (May 2016 & August 2016, Geneva, Switzerland)
- IoT Week 2016 (May. 31 – Jun. 02, 2016 – Belgrade, Serbia)
- The IEEE Webinar (June, 2016)
- EuCNC 2016 (Jun. 27-30, 2016 – Athens, Greece)
- Teknik i skolan, TIS 2016 Conference (Jun.06, 2016 -Luleå, Sweden)
- TEMU 2016 (July 25-27, 2016- Heraklion, Crete, Greece)
- Festival Della Scienza (FDS) (Oct.27-Nov.06, 2016-Genoa, Italy)
- 18th INFOCOM World 2016 (Nov. 2, 2016 – Athens, Greece)
- 10th International CPDP Conference ( Jan.25-27, 2017 – Brussels, Belgium)
- The 8th Scientific Workshop for Students: “Security for everything, everyone, anytime” ( Mar. 21, 2017- Lamia, Greece)
- 7th Infocom Security Conference 2017 (Mar.29-30, 2017- Athens, Greece)
- Meeting High School students (Mar.31, 2017 – Genoa, Italy)
- Vetenskapen Hus (April 05, 2017 – Luleå, Sweden)
- IoT Week 2017 (June 06-09, 2017 – Geneva, Switzerland)