Title: Bringing your data everywhere in the Internet of (every) Thing: A legal reading of the new right to portability
Authors: Bistolfi, C., Scudiero, L. and Ziegler, S.
Event Website: http://voyager.ce.fit.ac.jp/conf/aina/2016/
PRIVACY FLAG is at the moment one of the six EU projects on privacy innovation. The others are listed below:
• VisiOn – Visual Privacy Management in User Centric Open Environments
• Operando – Online privacy enforcement, rights assurance & optimization
• Panoramix – Privacy and Accountability in Networks via Optimized Randomized Mix-nets
• Types – Towards transparencY and Privacy in the onlinE advertising business
• SafeCloud – Secure and Resilient Cloud Architecture, www.safecloud-project.eu
PRIVACY FLAG also shares common interests with EU Projects in areas such as Internet of Things (IoT) and Smart Cities. These are:
• Organicity EU project – Co-creating smart cities of the future
• U4IoT – User Engagement for Large Scale Pilots in the Internet of Things. (Project started in 01/01/2017)
• ANASTACIA – Advanced Networked Agents for Security and Trust Assessment in CPS/IOT Architectures (Project started in 01/01/2017)
• CREATE-IoT – Cross Fertilisation Through Alignment, Synchronisation and Exchanges For IoT (Project started in 01/01/2017)
• WeLive – A neW concept of public administration based on citizen co-created mobile urban services
PRIVACY FLAG goal is to amplify the European privacy innovation community and promote the community’s position in an international context.